Next Charity Walk:   
                          Sunday May 19, 2019

 

Our annual charity walk around the outskirts of Letchworth is the perfect opportunity for you to raise funds for a charity of your choice; donate to a local cause in North Herts or give to your own community organisation-such as a scout troop or school.

 

We run it (not literally) while you walk it! 80% of all you raise via sponsorship. goes to the charity of your choice. Our Rotary Cluib gifts the remaining 20% to our community projects during the following 12 months.

 

The Letchworth Greenway is approx 14 miles in total. But don't panic! You CAN walk it ALL if you wish. But anyone opting for a shorter distance may finish at any of our 5 checkpoints along the route. And we'll give you a lift to The Highfield School back where you started.

Apart from enjoying the fresh air and countryside, there are a couple of rest & relaxation stops along the way with food and drinks available.

                                  
                          

Letchworth Garden City Rotary Club is proud to have helped raise well over £380,000 since launching our Annual Charity Walk 35 years ago in 1983.

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now